Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Brena-isms

On the way home from gymnastics last night, Brena started telling me what she was looking for in a husband.  This came out of nowhere and made me laugh.  She wants someone who is at LEAST 2 feet taller than her, he has to be romantic, he has to love children, he can't smoke, drink or drink soda!  She also said she wonders what he's doing right now.  I remember sometimes thinking about my future husband when I was little, I guess it's normal. 

At gymnastics last night she got to ring the bell for pulling up on the bar.  She hasn't been able to do this, so it was very exciting.  You get to ring the bell if you do something above your level.  There is a little bell in the middle of the gym, when you go ring it everyone in the gym stops what they are doing and watches you.  Then they clap.  It's exciting and she loves ringing the bell.  I think this is just the 3rd time she's ever done it. 

No comments: