Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

 Our ward Halloween party was the night before Halloween.  TJ had school so it was just the kids and I. 


 I wasn't the only one with this idea!  This ward is so different than any other ward I've ever been in.  There TONS of kids (3 nurseries) and lots of babies and pregnant women.  In fact, right now I believe there are 11 or more pregnant women!  And there were about 10 new babies born in June/July of this past year!
And baby skeleton is 22 weeks and 3 days!
And of course the kids went trick-or-treating on Halloween night as well.  TJ took them while I stayed home.  Brena was very concerned about kids coming to the house and not having anyone here to hand them some candy.  I gladly stayed home in the warmth instead of going out into the cold!

No comments: