Friday, October 26, 2012

Brenalee's Halloween Party

Brenalee's class had their "fall" party.  There were different stations set up for lots of fun.  I think her favorite was picking the witch's nose and grabbing the boogers (green jello) and eating them...she's so gross!
 This little boy in the orange shirt is Logan.  He goes to our church.  He is a year older than Brenalee, they are both August birthday's but Logan's parents didn't have him start kindergarten until he was 6 (I still wish I'd done this with Brena).  Anyways, one day Brena said to me "mom promise not to tell anyone, I have a big crush on Logan."  This made me laugh - because I already knew.  When you find papers all over the house with I Love Logan written all over them - that's kind of what you figure out!  She was always wanting to try and sit in their row during church too.  Well, a few days ago I hadn't heard anything about Logan, so I asked her if she was still in love with him.  She said NO! Apparently he told her at lunch she had to eat her lunch before she could eat her cupcake someone had brought in for their birthday.  She said "he is done for telling me what to do!"  She cracks me up.  And, we have had many conversations on how she is too young to be in love and NOT to worry about boys yet!!  Just enjoy being a little girl and don't think about boys!






No comments: