Saturday, April 10, 2010

Popcorn popping on the apricot tree

As you probably know, one of my favorite things about Colorado is my parent's orchard. Of course there was nothing ripe, but there was popcorn popping on the apricot tree! This is a favorite children's church song. I sang it when I was little, my kids sing it now.

The kids with their beloved Gigi. This is my grandma. Now she is known as Gigi to the great-grand kids. She lives right next door to my parents. Tyler loves, loves, loves his Gigi. If I couldn't find him, I knew he had snuck over to Gigi's. She cooks him breakfast, plays dinosaurs, pirates and so much more. Thank you grandma for being who you are.
I just found this picture of my grandma and I when I was probably about 2. We were dancing around the room. Now she dances around with the great-grand kids. She has always been this fun.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

That is so neat.

Dee Dee said...

That could be Grandma holding Brena. You two look so much alike!