Monday, April 26, 2010

My pretty little girl

I think I might have mentioned before somewhere on my blog that when I was pregnant with Brenalee, I really wanted to have another boy. I had dreams of two little boys in overalls, playing trucks, catching worms, etc. We didn't find out what she was until she came out. I was only sad for a very split second she was a girl. After that split second, I was ecstatic I had a little girl. I love that she is such a girly-girl. She is all girl. She wants to wear dresses every day. I love having a girl. And, I have gotten over cutting off her hair. I really like her cut, it is so adorable on her. Plus, it is 100x easier to care for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks SO much like you! Adorable!!

Unknown said...

She does look so much like you. She is so pretty! :)