Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hair cut??!!

I usually get Brenalee's hair trimmed while we are in Colorado. Kayleigh needed a trim too, so Kim, the girls and I all went to get their hair trimmed. Brena has been begging me for awhile now to cut her hair. I have always told her no. I can't seem to cut all her hair off! It's so long and pretty. It's fun to braid and curl and just play with. Kayleigh went first and Brena kept saying she wanted hair like Kayleigh's. I gave in. I can't believe I let her do it. Her hair was so long!

She smiled the entire time!
There's the pony tail!
I can't believe how different she looks! I thought she could pass for a totally different kid!
These two love each other!
We called daddy on skype when we got back and showed him his new little girl.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

So cute! I can't believe how long her hair was. She looks so grown up now!

Unknown said...

Love it!