Thursday, March 25, 2010

Does my heart good

to see this:

I walked into my room a couple of weeks ago and found Tyler with his daddy's scriptures. He likes to use Tj's while Tj is gone. Tj has his little red military set with him and left his big set here. I have to say the best part of homeschooling is snuggling with my little buddy and reading The Book of Mormon every morning.
I had gotten a picture book of The Book of Mormon, with lots of pictures and shorter passages for homeschooling. Actually, here is the link for a really cool Book of Mormon curriculum that I bought and wanted to use: http://www.bookofmormondiscovery.com/bookofmormon.html which is really, really cool. It has neat games, worksheets and other info for kids on different chapters in The Book of Mormon.
Well, this little guy won't have any thing other than the real thing. He says "I want to read real scriptures."
One great thing about technology now is webcams and Skype. We can usually read with Tj and we have even read with Grandpa before. Tyler really liked that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome that sometimes you can read scriptures w/ TJ!
And so sweet that Tyler likes his Dad's scriptures...

Jenn said...

Very precious moments!