Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Basketball Season

I didn't think Tyler was really into any sport except Tae Kwon Do. Boy, was I wrong. He LOVES basketball. I got him his hoop back in December and he shoots hoops every day. When sign ups at the Y started, he wanted to play. He started playing back in January. His last game was last Saturday - so it's all over now. But, he had a great time. The coach told him he was the best shooter on the team. That made his day. Way to go buddy! TJ and I are proud we passed on our basketball genes and tall genes!


I really don't know why it is so hard for this child to just smile normally. One of my friends here saw a picture of Tyler from a couple of years ago and asked "Did he have a cleft palate?" No, he just has a really hard time smiling for the camera for some strange reason.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Looks like Tyler is definitely a sports man :) So glad that he's actively involved in these two fun things.