Thursday, November 5, 2009

AHHH!!!

I have not had internet access since September 23!!! I am GOING INSANE!!!!!!!!!! AT&T keeps telling me it's going to be this week...I've heard that for a long time now. Who knows when we'll be up. Other than that, things are going pretty well. We miss TJ, but I am actually getting to go see him one more time. Next weekend I am farming out the kids to some wonderful friends and flying to Maine for the weekend. TJ will be deploying to El Salvador in just a few short weeks. So, when he begged me to come see him in Maine one more time, I couldn't resist! The house is wonderful, I wish I could post some pictures! Hopefully soon. Well, my library time is ending. Hopefully soon I will be on my own computer again!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I miss you :( Hope you're up and running again soon.