Thursday, June 18, 2009

Single Mom

WHEW! Being a single mom is not for the faint of heart! I am exhausted at the end of every day. All I can do is fall on the couch at the end of the day...I am afraid my little blog is going to be very neglected for the next year, along with any other hobby I have! Being Mommy and Daddy and raising my two babies is all I have time for now. Thank heavens I don't have to work too! Maybe once fall starts and they are both in school I will have some free time. I really, really hope this next year without TJ passes very quickly.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Hang in there!!! I'll be a single mom here pretty soon too!! Just think that one year in the scheme of life isn't all that long!! You can do it!! :)

Unknown said...

You are much more stronger than I could ever be- I wish you the best! But, I do love reading your blog... so keep it up the best you can!

Jenn said...

I'm sure that you're doing a great job with everything. Your kiddos are the most important job you have :) Hang in there!

Aceves Family said...

you will do great and although we all love to read your cute blog we understand that you are crazy busy and will wait...keep up the good work!! We will be praying for your cute family and for you. We love ya!!

The McNeil Family said...

I couldn't even a imagine how you do it. I am sure you are doing great.. The blog will just have to wait until you have time. Just take care of those cute kids.