Monday, July 21, 2008

New quilt


I really need to be quilting Brena's quilt, but before I changed the foot on my machine, I decided to just whip up some blocks really fast. I still have some blocks to make, but I am half done. I found this adorable fabric at a great quilt shop in CO, I couldn't pass it up. I love the little chickens and eggs, and the chicken wire - too cute! Double click on the picture to see it better. This will be the next quilt after Brena's is done. Brena is none too happy her quilt isn't done yet, she keeps asking me about it, and she says "I want it!" She gets her patience from me :)

5 comments:

*Melinda* said...

Are you following a pattern? And is so what is the name?

Dee Dee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dee Dee said...

You never fail to amaze me! You have so many talents. The quilts are so cute!

Holly said...

Cute fabric. I love the chicken wire.

Michele said...

Super cute! I really love the colors. :)