Saturday, July 26, 2008

Life's A Beach

Our goal is to always try to find a whole sand dollar, we never do, so here were the pieces we found today, neat leaf prints on some of them.
Fishing on the Pier - they charged $6.50 to fish and $1.25 just to walk on the Pier, I thought that was a rip off...


My bathing beauty
My little fish
Famous Pensacola Beach Ball


Our friend the jelly fishOn the pier before we got too hot



We hadn't been to the Pensacola Beach Pier yet, so we took off today and headed down to the beach. TJ fished off the pier for a little bit while we watched, but then it just got too hot standing there and the kids were dying to jump in the ocean. The water was great, but there were some jelly fish, Tyler was scared of them and I asked him if he knew what they do, he said "they sting you." I asked him how he knew that and he said "I heard it on SpongeBob." Yes, I am totally a bad mom and we watch way too much SpongeBob around here, but hey - they are learning from it!

4 comments:

Cula said...

I love how clear the water is there. Aurora has that same swimsuit.

Jenn said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a great time...I'll be missing you this week :(

Jamie said...

Well if my kids were half as cute as yours I would totally do it. "Not it." well I mean I would have to have them but anyways - you get the point. You guys look great!!

PS - you know any mormon military guys for Gini? She likes Marines.

Dee Dee said...

It looks like you guys are keeping busy and having a great time. Good luck with the move - whenever that happens!!