Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Bristol!

Bristol is 1!  She is walking (sort of), she eats everything, she loves waving and kissing good bye to her brother and sister when they leave in the mornings for school, she says tyty, mamma & dadda.  She has 10 teeth.  She weighs 21lbs 3oz (52%) and she is 31" (95%), although I know the measurement is wrong because the paper they marked her height on was all bunched up.  She is into everything, and I get basically nothing done all day.  She wants to be held all.the.time.  She cries if I put her down.  I know they grow up way too fast, so I do hold her as much as I can.  I'd do anything to go back and hold Tyler one more time, he's so big now that I can't, and I know that will be Bristol before I know it!  I'm so grateful she came to our home - I love this little girl to pieces and don't know how we lived so long without her!




No comments: