Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Footie Jammies

We heard a big snow storm was coming.  We really haven't had all that much snow this year, so we hadn't bought any snow gear for the kids this year.  Why buy it if we won't even use it??  Well, the night before the storm we decided we better go find stuff for the kids.  We went to every store (which isn't that many in our neck of the woods) we could think of.  The only place that had anything was Wal-Mart and it was all on clearance.  I found the last pair of snow pants in the store I think.  They would do for Brena, but just this year.  I also got lucky and found snow boots for her.  I couldn't find a single thing for Tyler.  Poor guy.  There was nothing in the boys or men sections of all the stores.  But, we did find footie jammies and apparently they had both been dying for some.  So, we did get those.  These are my 3 "little" kids in footie jammies.


No comments: