Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

For New Years we just stayed at the house.  Everyone but me wanted a junk food fest - I don't understand why everything has to revolve around food!  Seriously.  So, I acquiesced and for the most part they got what they wanted.  They had pizza, candy, cheese & crackers and cookies.  I did make some homemade hummus, and a fruit tray so we had something healthy at least!
 Bristol went to bed at her normal 7pm, no need to have a grumpy baby by keeping her up!

 The kids and my parents made all kinds of New Years signs to post around the house.








 This is Bristol's "I want my momma!' sign

Snuggles with my two big babies before I headed to bed at 10pm!  I normally stay up for New Years, but not this year.  Not when I know I don't get to sleep in if I want to...Bristol doesn't believe in sleeping in!

Good bye 2013 - we had a good year.  May 2014 be even better!

No comments: