Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

Well, this Christmas Eve was not fun!  Bristol had gotten sick Saturday and was throwing up.  I have never been puked on like that before - it was really gross.  I was laying on the couch holding her, she lifted her head up and I just saw all this green stuff spewing from her mouth.  I turned my head just in time so it didn't get on my face, but it was all over the side of my neck, down my back, in my hair - it was disgusting!!  Poor baby.  Then she just kept throwing up after that every hour or so.  She was fine by later that night.  I stayed home from church with her on Sunday, and she was fine all day.  I figured it was all gone by Monday...wrong!  Tj and Brena started saying they didn't feel well Monday night.  I had gone to the store to grab a few things and TJ called me and said I had to get home RIGHT NOW!  He was throwing up, Brena was throwing up and Bristol was crying.  UGH!  I didn't even get any shopping done at all!  So, I rushed home.  I also had to drive to Roanoke to pick up my parents who were flying in at 10 Monday night.  Tyler was going to go with me, then I found him in the bathroom throwing up too!  Good grief - will it never end?!  Little did I know how bad it was about to get!  I left to go get my parents and called them on the way with the bad news.  They weren't too thrilled to hear about what was happening here! We got home late and went to bed.  Tuesday morning most everyone was feeling a little bit better.  Then, my stomach started feeling weird.  Yep - my turn!  I was so sick - it was miserable!  I haven't felt that sick in a loooong time.  So, Christmas Eve was not much fun around here!


The kids did manage to unwrap their one gift that night though.



No comments: