Saturday, September 21, 2013

Soccer

I missed Tyler's first soccer game because I was at Bodypump training.  We drove out to Christiansburg Middle School for his second game.  As soon as the game started Tyler kicked in a goal!  I was so excited I got to see it!  I always miss his goals for some reason.  It was also a Hokie game day in Blacksburg, so we were dressed in our Hokie gear.  We had tickets to the game because it was military appreciation day.  But, we ended up not going because it was pouring rain all afternoon.  We watched it on TV instead.


 Tyler is #8


 Bristol loving the outdoors
 She really liked picking the grass.  She even has her Hokie in!  (that's her pacifier - we call it Hokie because it's a Virginia Tech paci)


 Ready for the VT vs. Marshall game!  Go HOKIES!




No comments: