Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Flashback

This Friday Flashback was taken December 24, 2010.  We had gone over to our neighbors house for Christmas Eve dinner.  Theresa made an awesome lasagna and we had a great night with our friends and neighbors.  Landon's helicopter went down in the Red Sea this past Sunday, September 22.  He was never found.  My heart aches for Theresa and their sweet little boys.  I can't stop thinking of them and the hard, hard road ahead. 

Brenalee, Tyler & Anthony (with Little Kitty photobombing)

One thing that makes me really sad is that for a few years now I've been really, really lazy about taking pictures, and blogging.  I don't have any pictures of Theresa and Landon - just Anthony.  We had all our Thanksgiving dinners together while we lived there next to them and this Christmas Eve dinner and saw each other nearly every day - and I don't have a single picture.  How is that possible?!  I'm going to be better about taking pictures. 

No comments: