Friday, August 9, 2013

Brenalee's Baptism & 8th Birthday

Brenalee was baptized in Grand Junction, on her birthday by her daddy.  Her birthday was on a Friday and we baptized her at the church that night at 6:00.  It was a special night and I'm so proud of my sweet girl!  She wore the dress my mom made for me that I was baptized in. 



 Sweet cousins that were blessed on the same day - I wish they could have been baptized on the same day as well - but Kayleigh doesn't turn 8 until October and we wouldn't be able to get back out West at that time.

 I LOVE Bristol's smile in this picture!

 Some of our family who were able to attend the baptism.
 My good friend Heidi and her family - I've known Heidi my entire life.  We were best friends as little girls - still are!  We love to chat on the phone for hours still :) 

The girls are in their matching dresses made by Grandma Landes.

 

No comments: