Friday, August 9, 2013

5 generations and more

Sometime it's hard to have almost all your family in the same town.  When you go visit it's hard to make sure everyone has equal time.  On the other hand I love that so many of our family lives in the same town - we get to see everyone at least for a little bit!  I love that one of my grandmas lives right next door to my parents and my other grandma isn't too far either.  We had our 4 generation picture taken - the last time we did that was 8 years ago!

 Never mind that my mom and grandma can't keep their eyes open - sheesh!
And 8 years ago...we've had a couple new additions since this was taken!
 

Me, Grandma Landes & Kim
And we got a special visit from our cousin Krishelle that night!  Krishelle is right in between Kim & me in age and was our very favorite cousin to play with while we were growing up.  She lives in Arizona now, but had come up for a visit.  My Grandma Whiting turned 80 on August 13, and they had a big family birthday party for her, so she came up for that.  We went out for frozen yogurt and talked and laughed for hours.  It was so much fun to see her.  Unfortunately, we had to leave the morning of the party - so we missed the birthday party.
Me, Steph, Kim & Krishelle

No comments: