Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Brenalee!

I know I probably say this on every birthday post I do of the kids.  But, how is my baby 6 years old??!!  This is ridiculous! 

Brena's birthday fell on a crazy day for us.  TJ wasn't going to be coming home until very late and I had church youth group.  I knew she couldn't go all day without opening her presents, so we woke her up early and let her open them before TJ went into work.  She was thrilled to say the least.
 She was so excited about her fake nails from her cousins.
And she loves shoes.  So these awesome{wink wink} white bling high heels from her other cousin were just her thing.  She is wearing them everywhere.
We did cake later.  Happy birthday my Brenalee aka Brena, Bren, Ben, Benanator, Ben-Ben, Pumpkin Pie, Princess Peach, my sweet, funny, crazy, one of a kind girl!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hope she had a GREAT day :)