Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Flashback

This Friday Flashback is from September 8, 2006.  This was our last trip to Disneyland before we moved from CA, to FL.  I don't remember much about the trip.  I do remember how easy it used to be for TJ to get a day off.  Not so much anymore.  Ahhh, the life of sea duty (errr, plane duty)....  I guess I have been reminiscing about this day because I want to take a vacation so bad.  TJ is working non-stop - literally.  The poor guy climbs into bed at 12:15a.m. after flying all night the other night, then his alarm went off at 4a.m. the very next morning to go to a sim flight.  He has been flying weekends too.  It's crazy nuts around here I tell you!  I feel like I'm barely keeping my head above water some days.  And, it's not about to get any better.  This is another deployment year after all...

No comments: