Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Flashback

This is another old picture.  This would have been taken in 1982 - maybe in the spring.  This is me (oldest) and my baby sister Stephanie.  I am 4 years older than her, but I remember when she was born.  I remember my mom being pregnant with her and when she was in the hospital delivering her.  I remember when they brought her home from the hospital and she was laying on the couch and we were all kneeling over her looking at her.  When Stephanie graduated from high school, she came out to San Diego and lived with me and TJ for the summer.  We trained for our marathon and half marathon together.  She worked as a file clerk in my office with me.  I will always have such fond memories of those times we had together.  Stephanie is a very kind and caring person.  She is always more concerned about others welfare before her own.  She is also very smart and determined!  As a single mom she has earned her Bachelor's degree, bought a house, and has a great job.  I'm so proud of you Steph!!

No comments: