Saturday, May 24, 2014

Father Son Campout

Tj and Tyler went on a father son campout last night.  Tyler was so excited.  We had initially planned on going to Busch Gardens this weekend, but then we found out the campout was scheduled.  We let Tyler decide what he wanted to do and he choose the campout.  He was also excited that he got to leave school early Friday.  They left about 11am and drove to Pulaski and had, what I'm told, the best Japanese food ever.  Tj ate so much I guess he was sick the rest of the night with details "he would spare me."  Thanks.  I wouldn't have wanted to be in that tent last night!!  I wish they would have taken more pictures!
 That's Tyler punting the ball right there.
 Apparently he started chopping wood and he is now obsessed with chopping wood.  They came home and he wouldn't leave us alone until we went and bought him his own ax to chop wood with!




No comments: