Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Tyler's 11!

Like Bristol's birthday a month ago, we didn't have time to celebrate Tyler's birthday on his actual birthday...Wednesdays are a really hard night!  I did manage to get some streamers put up!  School was cancelled for whatever reason, it didn't snow, so I'm not really sure why it was cancelled today.  The school district is so weird here.  He requested cinnamon rolls for breakfast, so I did make him some cinnamon rolls.  Tj came home early from work and they had a good time playing a new Wii game Tyler got for his birthday.  He also went to cub scouts for the last time and they had a little ward pinewood derby for the pack meeting.  I was told he won, but his trophy said 2nd place, so I'm not quite sure what happened there...

 Happy birthday little man!  You are one special guy!!

No comments: