Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Meeting Bristol

Tj left and went to get the kids.  They didn't know if they had a brother or a sister yet.  We waited until they met her to tell them they had a baby sister.  Tyler wasn't too sure about her, but Brena didn't want to put her down.
 I have 3 kids?!  This is so weird!
 Proud big sister


 Our family of 5!
It was a very sad night when Tj had to leave and get the kids home to bed.  I was all by myself.  I hated staying there by myself!  Because I was strep b positive, I had to stay an extra night there too.  That about killed me!  I just wanted to go home!  But, the nurses were the most amazing people and they would take Bristol for me anytime so I could sleep.  They were WONDERFUL!  So unlike the NAVY hospital experiences I had with the other kids!

No comments: